[Zope] password for website??

Dylan Reinhardt zope at dylanreinhardt.com
Fri Aug 8 21:40:14 EDT 2003

The easy/simple way:

1. Put a User Folder (acl_users) in the root of your project.
2. Add a user object representing your friend in this User Folder
3. Change the security settings of your project's root folder to
restrict "View" permissions to Authenticated User and Manager instead of
acquiring them.
4. Tell your friend his/her username and password.

That's not airtight, enterprise-level security, but should work fine for
a school project.

HTH,

Dylan