[Zope] (no subject)

Chris McDonough chrism at zope.com
Tue Aug 12 03:07:53 EDT 2003

Hi,

Can you give an account of how you think this may have happened?  Zope
is an open source "application server", which means its a piece of
software that other people use to build applications that you use in
your web browser.  It does not do anything itself, programmers make use
of it to perform specific functions.

By writing this maillist you have written to a group of people (~1000 or
) who use the Zope application server for a variety of tasks, none that
I know of which are subversive in any way.  I don't know what you're
talking about myself, and I'm pretty sure nobody else here does either.
It is likely that someone has set up your browser to continually connect
to a Zope server without your knowledge, but it probably wasn't any of
us. ;-)

Any clues would be helpful,

- C