[Zope] DO NOT: Encrypt/decrypt passwords in zope using rotor ;-)

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Tue Aug 12 11:42:24 EDT 2003

Hi Anitha!

Zope provides the AccessControl.AuthEncoding module for password encryption
and validation. The default algorithm, SSHA, is very secure.

Stefan

--On Dienstag, 12. August 2003 05:31 +0000 Anitha George
<anithageorge27 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>        Passwords can be encrypted/decrypted using Rotor-a biult in python
> module...More details given in python documentation...Not much sure now
> secure it is..
>
> Anitha

Yeah, sure ;-)

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/