[Zope] Synchronizing Two (Disparate) Zope Installations

Roy Rapoport r.rapoport at fi.com
Tue Aug 12 08:30:18 EDT 2003

Paul Winkler wrote:
> i can see how you'd get that impression, but in fact the current
> CVS version has some (small) enhancements over the last release,
> and I've got a bunch of stuff to check in as soon as it's
> tested a bit
> more thoroughly - I'm hoping to put together a new release sometime
> this month.  Notably, I now have a recursive comparison mode working,
> so it can show differences below the current folder.

Oh heck, I'm sorry Paul -- I thought Andy was still the authoritative owner
of ZSyncer, and he mentioned he wasn't working on it much anymore.  I meant
no offense.

> > requires the directory path to be the same.
>
> hmm, that could probably change pretty easily. nobody's ever asked
> about this before, AFAIK. I'll see if I can get to that.

That would be amazingly nice.  Let me know if there's an Amazon wishlist we
can contribute to to further motivate you :)

-roy

PLEASE READ THIS WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be
received or otherwise recorded by the Fisher Investments  corporate e-mail
system and is  subject to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or
disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.