[Zope] Surpress white space?

Toby Dickenson tdickenson at geminidataloggers.com
Thu Aug 14 09:44:11 EDT 2003

On Thursday 14 August 2003 07:42, Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:

> I was try to implement your code, but if I want to save document, I receive
> error (see below). I use Zope 2.5.1 at Win32. But it makes error on that
> DTML Document too:
>
> <dtml-unitws>
>                  </dtml-unitws>/spaces
>
> I was put your code into Products/unitws/__init__.py file, restart Zope (a
> "pyc" file was done).
>
> Do you have some "hidden secrets" on unitws?

Err, no. It was pasted straight out of a project where it is used in a context
very similar to what you quoted. sorry :-(

--
Toby Dickenson - http://www.geminidataloggers.com/people/tdickenson

Want a job like mine?  http://www.geminidataloggers.com/jobs for Software
Engineering jobs at Gemini Data Loggers in Chichester, West Sussex, England