[Zope] DTML generic table displayer

Brad Dickerson brad.dickerson at gel.com
Fri Aug 15 11:08:56 EDT 2003

Hi,
 I am new to DTML and trying to write a general DTML code that when pass
a  table name, the page will return with all the data in that table. The
problem I am having is that cannot make it general enough so that do not
have to explicitely reference the table's column names in the DTML code
as done below:

<dtml-in expr="list_of_rows(tablename=tablename_v)">
</dtml-in>

Is there a way to reference all the colnames without being explicit so
that this script will work for any tablename that pass?
thanks,
Brad

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.