[Zope] Reading contents of a Page Template

Anitha George anithageorge27 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:25:43 EDT 2003

Hi
I apologize for Cross posting.
I am a beginner on Zope and I was not aware of this.I wil take care to not
cross post.
ThankYou for pointing this out.
I would like to thank you immensely for your reply.
I am trying to implement changes you have suggested.
I have received mails from other Zope Users as well.
I would like to Thank everyone who have replied to my mail.
After compiling all information based on the replies I have received I will
also send a detailed mail with the understanding I have received on creating
a sitemap and also reading through the HTML files.
Thanks once again
Anitha