[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Reading contents of a Page Template

Anitha George anithageorge27 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:29:19 EDT 2003

Hi

I have not completely finished implementing
all changes as suggested by Mr.Cameroon.
I thank you very much for your advice regarding
item/isPrincipiaFolderish
I have recieved other replies to my mail as well.
Thank you for taking your time to give advice.
Once I am able to test these different suggestions I will be able to mail
back to Zope with a solution taking into consideration all help I have
received from everyone.

thanks once again
Anitha