[Zope] RE: user problem

Carlos Toruño carlos.toruno at puntos.org.ni
Fri Aug 22 03:16:14 EDT 2003

I'm designing a context Wed Site so i want to do it with zope,...
My problem is, i can't logging to Zope throug the Web interface.
if,Default user and password are:
           user    : 'admin'
           password: 'IVX3kAwU'
Why i can't access with default user?

When I use zpasswd.py command, i can add new user or
inituser, but this inituser (admin) is not acepted as a user of web
Zope. So i don't know if the password that i set up is working or not.

Why i can't access with inituser? if exist any other way to set the passwd
up, i'll be very gratefull
if you tell how.

Other info:

-* OS : I installed Linux Operative System( SuSe 8.1 )
-* HDD 13 Gb
-* SDRAM 256 Mb
-* PENTIUM III 450 MHz
-* Zope version: zope-2.5.1-64
-* Product installed: python-2.2.1-45

I want to run zope with Apache web server.

thank you very much...