[Zope] Son of ZSyncer

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri Aug 22 16:01:32 EDT 2003

Thanks Paul  --

I am putting out another fire at the moment too.

I have finally isolated my problem to the cookie authentication
interaction although why ZSyncer works and my stuff doesn't remains a
mystery.  I have been working on cookie authentication code since there is
no way I can back off to BasicAuthentication.

I'll follow up on this when things get a bit less crazy.