[Zope] [Plone-users] Re: About customizing specific folder content big icon...

jason greeny_17 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 12:59:03 EDT 2003

To change the icon associated with how the folder gets seen in the trees
and in the portal go to portal_types and to your new content type. There
is a field specified for your icon. The icon search by default is the
same area that all the other icons are at which I think is
/Products/CMFPlone/skins/plone_images/ and if you put it in there you
can then just access it.

Jason