[Zope] ids NameError

grissom at qwickconnect.net grissom at qwickconnect.net
Tue Aug 26 08:00:12 EDT 2003

All,

After looking through the list for the last hour I could
not find an answer to the following problem.

I have a dtml form that itterates over the content of a
folder and displays a checkbox next to each of the files.
The form allows a user to select items to be deleted. If a
user does not select a check box I get the folloewing
error:

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'ids' is not defined

This only happens when a checkbox has not been selected.

here is the form calling a method:

<FORM ACTION="delete" method="POST">
<dtml-in "objectValues(['File'])" sort=id>
<INPUT TYPE="CHECKBOX" NAME="ids:list" VALUE="<dtml-var
id>"> <dtml-var id><p>
</dtml-in>
<INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT">
</form>