[Zope] MemoryError: out of memory

Rechenberg, Andrew ARechenberg at shermanfinancialgroup.com
Tue Aug 26 17:36:23 EDT 2003

I am receiving this Exception when running Zope with CMF/Plone.  Here
are the details of my system:

Dell PE2650
Dual 2.8GHz Xeon
4GB RAM

Zope 2.6.1
Python 2.1.3

Here is the text of the exception:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 228, in _exec
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 96, in pt_render
   - <ZopePageTemplate at /Sherman/browse_links used for
/Sherman/Categories/InternetLinks>
  Module StringIO, line 160, in getvalue
MemoryError

At the time of the exception the PythonService.exe was consuming 3984K
of RAM and python.exe was consuming 125960K.  I've checked Google and
Zope.org for any related topics and have yet to find anything.

Could someone please point me in the right direction on how correct this
issue?

Thanks,
Andy.

Andrew Rechenberg
Infrastructure Team, Sherman Financial Group