[Zope] Help Error!!!

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Thu Aug 28 10:42:52 EDT 2003

Hmmm...  I suppose it could be due to asn error routine that only imports
regex when called...   You might want to grep over the source and find
where it gets imported.  Where to look, of course, depends upon your
zope setup.  BTW, you didn't say which zope version you are using.

Incidentally, the deprecation warning comes from python and not from
zope.