[Zope] Confusion about thread safety

andre borelan at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 31 02:56:15 EDT 2003

G.oogle and Dieter,

Thanks for your explanations.

English is not my mother language and from time to time i have
difficulties to understand the mix of acronyms, jargon, short
expressions used between gurus (except 'appris sur le tas' :), and
something that first appeared obvious like transaction management
becomes 'obscure' after having read messages about the subject.

Your answers put a little bit of order in my fresh knowledge.

Bye,
Andre