[Zope] Re: FYI: Epoz 0.7 - the XHTML-release

Richard Golden richard_golden at golden-software.com
Mon Dec 1 11:08:48 EST 2003

Maik Jablonski wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> many people asked for XHTML-support in good old Epoz... and so I decided
> to do it.

Woohoo! It works. (almost: ie, 99%*)

As far as I can tell with the little testing I've done so far Epoz-0.7
is XHTML compliant. I've built a complex web page using it, and the
XHTML validator says: "This Page Is Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!".

Thanks Maik!

* one small issue remains: relative links aren't after switching from
HTML mode back to visual mode (I was testing with IE 6.0). If I do not
switch to HTML mode, any relative links entered remain relative.
However, it appears that when switching from HTML to WYSIWYG editing the
  relative links are rewritten as absolute.

Other than this issue with switching between HTML and WYSIWYG,
everything looks great. Why switch to 1.0? *grin*

Thanks again for a great Product!!

Seeya,
Richard