[Zope] Re: FYI: Epoz 0.7 - the XHTML-release

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Dec 1 18:58:37 EST 2003

Gabriel Wicke wrote:
> i've installed 0.7 and the output is great! I've converted the mxTidy rpm
> to debs, i can post them somewhere if there's interest.
>
> I have a problem with longer tables on latest mozilla firebird
> (linux) snapshot. I have a table with about 70 rows and 14 colums. It's
> valid xhtml, i ran it through tidy --asxhtml and validated using the w3c
> checker. When i try to edit the table it loads fine, but whenever it
> switches to html source (manually or on save) it cuts off anything below
> the sixth row.

I've just uploaded Epoz 0.7.1 which fixes this bug. There was an error
in the 3.party-vcXMLRPC-JavaScript which resulted in Mozilla truncating
the XHTML returned from the server to 4096 characters.

"Download":http://www.zope.org/Members/mjablonski/Epoz

I've just posted an announcement, but I didn't see it on the list yet.

Cheers, Maik