[Zope] Installing Perl in Zope Platform

Gabriela López Ruiz glopezruiz at msn.com
Tue Dec 2 11:18:40 EST 2003

Hi,
I'm trying to install pyperl and zoperl in my Zope platform (Zope 2.6.2 &
CMF 1.3.3 & Plone 1.0.5 & Python 2.1.3), but I've red in zoperl-1.0.beta5
intall.txt file, that this version can be installed only with Python 1.5.2.
I' wonder if zoperl1.0.beta5 is the last version, I couldn't find a newer
one. It would be great if there were a newer version as there won't be
necessary to install other Python version, and to install
Python_Distutils-1.0.2 package (as I've read it comes all together with
Python 2.1.3)
I will be thanked if you can give me some suggestions.
Gabriela.