[Zope] another tal question

Kate Legere klegere at kfpl.ca
Tue Dec 2 13:47:28 EST 2003

As this doesn't work for me, can I safely assume that I will need to import
the Products.PythonScripts.standard package as something separate from my
original Zope installation - I didn't handle the installation myself.

Kate

The DTML transform methods are available in the
Products.PythonScripts.standard package. You can do::

  <b tal:define="pss python:Products.PythonScripts.standard"
tal:content="python: pss.newline_to_br(item.description)"> news </b>

The default operation of taL:content does an HTML quote, but you can nest
such calls if you like. Of course, you can expand the 'pss' and forget the
'define' or define the shortcut to the library higher up.

	--jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."