[Zope] Information on ZpdfDocument and Zpdf

J Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Tue Dec 2 15:42:45 EST 2003

Asad Habib wrote:

>Hello. I am looking for extensive documentation on
>both ZpdfDocument and Zpdf. I checked out www.zope.org
>but did not find anything substantial on these
>products. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Your best bet is the source. It probably isn't very large.

And I'm removing both the irrelevant and very irrelevant lists.

          --jcc

--
"Code generators follow the 80/20 rule. They solve most of the problems, but not all of the problems. There are always features and edge cases that will need hand-coding. Even if code generation could build 100 percent of the application, there will still be an endless supply of boring meetings about feature design."
(http://www.devx.com/java/editorial/15511)