Zope and Frames (was Re: [Zope] ZPT and CSS)

Andre Meyer a.meyer at hccnet.nl
Wed Dec 3 05:59:12 EST 2003

Dear fellow Zopistas

So, thew CSS problem is solved by means of
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1002248204 and ImageFile, though this is a
strange thing (.css is not .gif of course). But how can other file types
than images be used in the same way?
My plan is to have an index_html that refrences two frames (<frameset>).
However, the names for the frame pages need to added with ImageFile in order
to allow for them to be known in my index_html.zpt. Using ImageFile the ZPT
tags are not processed and using PageTemplateFile raises an error when
displaying the plage.

Any ideas are welcome

kind regards
André