[Zope] Re: ZMySQLDA installation on WinXP

Aaron Maupin maupin at pastrytech.com
Thu Dec 4 22:49:57 EST 2003

Harald L?her <harald at loeher.net>wrote:

> Running out of ideas and steam now. _mysql.pyd is in the wrong place,
> the problem is certainly not new, so somebody hopefully knows how to
> solved it.

After my own frustration (I know your pain, believe me) getting MySQLdb
and ZMySQLDA working on Windows XP, I made a zip file containing what *I
BELIEVE* are all the files necessary, and instructions on where to put
them.  You can download it here:

http://www.pastrytech.com/willy/zopemysql.html

I've since heard from a few people that it also works on Windows 2000.
No guarantees - I'm not doing heavy MySQL work, but it has worked
flawlessly for me so far.

Aaron