[Zope] PCGI - what's it do

David McGaffin david-lists at bigbluesea.org
Fri Dec 5 09:01:09 EST 2003

I am trying to get Zope running on a 3rd party web host (on which I
don't have root access, so I can't modify httpd.conf).  It seemed to me
that the only way to get this to work is with pcgi.  So far, I have been
somewhat successful in making this work.

Could you tell me if there is a better way to get Zope running without
root access?

Thanks for any suggestions.

- david