[Zope] RedHat Alternative...

Jerry Westrick Jerry at Westrick.Com
Fri Dec 5 17:41:20 EST 2003

I second SuSE...

Been using it for years...
You want try mrtg?  Install from CD it works in minutes!
You want Appache, Appache2, or any one of over 3000 pre configured
applications?

As with Zope it's not always the latest and greatest, but you can get it
running in minutes instead of investing weekends!

If you find it's what you want, then you can start investing time...
Then again only if required...

I've been using the SuSE pre-configured Zope for years.  It works.

SuSE is simply the best I've seen.

Jerry