[Zope] Moving the Data.fs

Jørgen Larsen jorgen.larsen at ioi.dk
Sun Dec 7 04:57:42 EST 2003

Hi Dylan,

I think you need to read the orginal post ;) The refresh method is used
for opdating the manage_main attribute that had the wrong path when i
moved the Data.fs file from a Linux to a Windows system. The refresh
method is called from a python script that traverses the ZOPE tree.
Best Regards
Jørgen Larsen