[Zope] External Editor & Homesite+

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 09:09:57 EST 2003

Hi List,

Am using External Editor - but with "Homesite+.exe" (as bundled with DW MX).

The editor works fine, but will not edit two files at once - on reading
the docs, this may be because the name of the executable has changed
from "homesite.exe" or "homesite5.exe" to "homesite+.exe", while the
Homesite plugin for EE is looking for the old filenames.

Is anyone aware of a workaround for this?

Or am I drawing the wrong conclusion as to the source of my problem?

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"the symbols of the divine show up in our world initially at the trash
stratum." Philip K Dick