[Zope] A question on how external methods reference modules

Goldthwaite, Joe joe at goldthwaites.com
Mon Dec 8 12:20:24 EST 2003

Thanks Kapil. That explanation helps.

>These types of sigs are SO annoying on a public mailing list...

It's annoying to me to!!!  The company where I spend most of my time started
putting it on all emails going out from their firewall. I signed up for an
external mail service to try and get around it only to find that they're
doing at a the protocol level not at the mail server so it was still getting
tacked on.  I had to subscribe to a mail service that supports SSL
connections. Now I connect to my mail server through an encrypted tunnel so
the firewall can't touch it.  I actually have to pay to get that damn thing
off my emails!

Unfortunately, it sometimes screws up.  If Outlook can't connect to my mail
server, it trys the company one.  Something like that happened this time and
that's why the email got posted twice.

Sorry about that.

Joe Goldthwaite