[Zope] location url

J. Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Mon Dec 8 21:56:32 EST 2003

garry saddington wrote:

>How can I set it so that the real location url of my Plone site is not shown
>in the location bar of the browser but is replaced by something else?

In order of preference: You may set up RewriteRules however you like in
an Apache in front of you Zope. You can also use AccessRules and/or VHMs
to do similar things. It is also possible to over-ride various methods
to play tricks with object publishing. (If you don't know which,
probably you shouldn't try.)

          --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."