[Zope] External Editor & Homesite+

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 01:02:08 EST 2003

Hi Dieter,

Dieter Maurer wrote:
>>Am using External Editor - but with "Homesite+.exe" (as bundled with DW MX).
>
> We use FTP to connect "Homesite" to Zope.
> I think, it is better than via External Editor.

Unfortunately, I'm having a /different/ set of problems with FTP: -

- With most clients, including Homesite, I get "530 Unauthorised"
- Clients that get as far as a directory listing, the "ftp root" seems
to be the default Plone site within our Zope installation.

At least I have the luxury of a choice of problems to solve!

;-)

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"the symbols of the divine show up in our world initially at the trash
stratum." Philip K Dick