[Zope] Zope in transactional web sites

Anthony Willoughby aaw at shelford.org
Tue Dec 9 06:09:33 EST 2003

Hi

Apologies if this list is the wrong place to post this request.

I am looking for examples of cases where Zope or Plone have been used as
the basis for transactional web sites - e.g. banking, shopping.
Specifically, Zope should provide the front end to a transactional
back-end, preferably processing medium to high volumes of transactions
(5 - 10 million/year).  I have searched all the Zope related web sites I
know but all the case studies provided deal with informational rather
than transactional sites.

Any pointers appreciated

awillo