[Zope] Pyperl installation with ActivePython - still having problems

Ulrich Wisser liste at publisher.de
Tue Dec 9 17:43:17 EST 2003

Hi Gabriela,

could it be you are working on a Windows machine?

I know you have customer asking for this, but please be
assured, ZopePerl is dead. The project was started some
years ago and nobody ever got it really running. Everybody
who has been involved in the development has long left the
project. The code is very old and most probably not working
in newer Python / Zope versions.

If you can, let me know what you / your customer are trying
to do with Perl in Zope. I have some experience to make them
work together. Maybe I can help.

As pointed out earlier, ZCGI could be one solution.

Ulrich

--
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Vallatorpsv.158, S-18752 Täby
http://www.publisherdev.de Tel: +46-8-53460905   Fax: +46-8-534 609 06