[Zope] Zope consultants in the UK

John Hobson jhobson at ufi.com
Wed Dec 10 04:56:15 EST 2003

I am looking to see what the range and level of professional zope
consultancy/support is in UK, if any.  If anyone knows names and contact
addresses of any firms that offer these sort of services could you let
me know.

Also are there any recruitment websites where you could look for UK
programmers with zope/python experience?

On a more general note, what is the uptake and usage of zope like in the
UK?  From what I can tell the most enthusiastic take-up has been in
Germany.

Thanks,
John

Ufi Ltd, Learning and Technology Team,
Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP
0114-2915511          mailto:jhobson at ufi.com
http://www.ufi.com    http://www.learndirect.co.uk