[Zope] JOB: Zope/Python Programmer in Reston, Virginia USA

info at dlc-solutions.com info at dlc-solutions.com
Wed Dec 10 11:50:47 EST 2003

DLC Solutions is seeking a senior-level software engineer with
experience in application development using Zope, Python, and
ActionScript. Five or more years experience in systems architecture,
database design, and legacy systems integration is required. Experience
in medical education or e-learning field is a plus.

This hire will be the programming lead for DLC Solution's product
development for web-based educational technologies. We are looking for
someone to integrate Flash interfaces with our Zope/Python/DTML-based
learning management system, as well as continue to develop our core
learning management system built using Zope/Python/DTML. This position
requires dedication to and a love of building elegant, modular products
that are optimized for administrative simplicity, top-notch user
experiences and rich reporting capabilities.

The successful applicant will also be able to understand and participate
in the business process of our product development effort. We are
looking for a team player who is willing to contribute both lines of
code and design leadership; therefore, strong communication skills are
necessary. A strong applicant would also have experience working in a
small, fast-growing software development department and be willing to
embrace the challenge of developing processes and mentoring junior level
programmers. This position does not require managing employees.

Two or more years of experience are required in the following areas:

Zope
Python
ActionScript
DTML
SQL Server and database architecture
Windows 2000 Server
ASP/VBScript

Familiarity with the following technologies is a plus:

HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Streaming audio
Flash Communications Server
PHP
Learning management systems
Content management systems

To apply for this position, email your resume (in Word format) and
salary requirements to info at dlc-solutions.com.