[Zope] Downloading Result Files.... ?

Nathan Einwechter nathan at ontologystream.com
Thu Dec 11 18:01:18 EST 2003

Hello all!

I'm a relatively new developer with Zope/Python and have very little experience with DTML to date.

My application is a search mechanism which returns a list of files into a select box for use to display the contents of each file. I want to be able to add a second button which allows the user to save ALL of the resulting files to a user specified local folder.

I'm currently propogating the select list as;

      <select name = dstring size = 20 >
           <dtml-in  "execsearch(REQUEST)"  >
              <option value="<dtml-var name="sequence-item">">
                 <dtml-var name="sequence-item">
              </option>
           </dtml-in>

      </select>

I have been searching all over the net for a solution to this problem, but can not find anything as yet. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Take care, and thanks again.

Yours truly,
        Nathan Einwechter