[Zope] Zope not starting properly under softlimit: Internalserver error

Jamie Heilman jamie at audible.transient.net
Fri Dec 12 16:43:17 EST 2003

Heimo Laukkanen wrote:
> Yep ,-) I mean this is really strange behaviour, otherwise I would have
> not asked. Without softlimit zope seems to try to grab a lot of memory
> untill all the threads have started and then the memory usage drops down
> back to what is normal.

eww, that is strange, well I guess you can either try to narrow it
down via sprinking time.sleep()s and logging statements around and
watching the process grow, or just hook up pdb and step through the
startup.  I'd suspect there's a product doing something nefarious.

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Most people wouldn't know music if it came up and bit them on the ass."