[Zope] Zope Requests - POST vs. GET

fowlertrainer at anonym.hu fowlertrainer at anonym.hu
Mon Dec 15 07:09:58 EST 2003

Hello zope,

  In the PHP/Perl/CGI I get the Post, and Get variables in another
  array.
  This thechique is prevent to merge the Post/Get variables.
  So if I get the (hided) POST variable named X, and use it to do
  anything, the common user don't see it.

  But in Zope I see that all of the variables placed in the request
  "object", and if anyone create a dummy Get variables, then it is do
  same thing:

  <input type="hidden" name="x" id="x" value="nnn"> post

  is same as:

  mysite?x=nnn

  So: the user is can do same effect like my hidden field.

  Can I separate these arguments/variables as php/perl ?

Thanx:

  KK

--
Best regards,