[Zope] Remove (version) locked resource

Rod Thorburn rthorburn at pav.com
Mon Dec 15 20:31:27 EST 2003

I am new to Zope; working through the Zope Book.

I created a version object to test out this functioality, made changes to
some objects etc. However, perhaps I didn't have 'cookies' configured
properly, but some versioned changes were published on the save command and
others were not. I tried to backout of what I had done using the 'Undo'
feature, but it seems that I have created a right old mess now!

The problem is that there is a version lock on a folder that I can't get rid
of. If I start the version and then try to view the contents of the folder
concerned I get this error message :
Changed in a Version
Site Error
Error Type: POSKeyError
Error Value: 000000000000332b
Is there any way of forcing a delete version / remove lock so that I can at
least try again, as opposed to uninstalling / reinstalling the whole Zope
server and database?
Many thanks
Rod

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message and any
attachments is confidential to Pavilion Technologies, Inc. or one of its
subsidiaries and may contain proprietary information or be legally
privileged. This message and any attachments are intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s). If you are not
the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
message in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message and any attachments is unauthorised and strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete this message, any
attachments, and all copies thereof. Thank you very much.