[Zope] Upload Zip files

Brian Sullivan briansullivan at coursesbywire.com
Tue Dec 16 11:21:55 EST 2003

(http://zope.org/Members/snej/ZipFolder)
> >to upload and unpack a zip file.
> >
> >It seems to work fine when used from the ZMI but I would like to
use
> >it outside of the ZMI. I managed to find the dhtml files used in
the
> >ZMI but I am having trouble adapting them.
>
> When you look at such sources, you want to analyse the
> form controls ("input" tags of all kinds) and the form
> action.
>
> The action tells you about the method/action script
> that is activated, the form controls about the relevant
> arguments. "DocFinder" may also help (to get a description
> including arguments for the respective method).
>
> After this analysis, you forget about the ZMI form
> and activate the action script/method yourself (either from
> one of your forms or from a script).

I must be missing some fundamental bit of information here -- I have
DocFinder installed and have looked at the ZMI interfaces and the
information provided by DocFinder but still can't figure out what I
have to do.

I am still looking for clues.

Is there anyone out there that has used the ZipFolder product other
than via the ZMI?