[Zope] How to map with Virtual Host Monster

Børge Kjeldstad borge.kjeldstad at whiteflower.no
Thu Dec 18 06:38:21 EST 2003

Hei,

I have installed a Virtual Host Monster and followed the example in the
Zope Book.
That is; in the mappings tab of VHM I write:
www.example.com:8080/vhm_test

Then i visit the url: http://www.example.com:8080
and get the desired vhm_test folder displayed.

However, I would like to use an url without the :8080 part in it.
That is; I would like to visit the url http://www.example.com
and get the desired vhm_test folder displayed.

My question is: How do I do this?

I hav tried to read the information under the "About" tab in my VHM, and
I have also
read a lot on the mailing list about this. From these sources it looks
as it is as
simple as to write www.example.com/vhm_test in the mappings tab window,
and then
just visit the url http://www.example.com. But this just does not work