[Zope] Members can't log in

Mico Siahaan mico at intermatik.co.id
Wed Dec 24 17:34:29 EST 2003

Hi,

I am new to plone. We are using Plone to develop our community site. But
strange thing happen: Members can't log in. If a member try to log in by
filling login form, then appear this message:

--
You are not currently signed in because you are not accepting cookies.
Please make sure that your browser is configured to accept cookies.

If you are still reaching this page after correctly configuring your
browser, here are some possible reasons:

You may be running web filtering software that disables cookies. If so,
you will need to configure the software so that it enables you to accept
cookies from http://www.python.or.id
Your computer may be behind a firewall or proxy server that prevents
cookies from being sent to or from your browser. If so, you will need to
ask your systems administrator if the problem can be fixed.
--
We already configured our browsers to accept cookies.

We are using:
1. Zope 2.6.1
2. CMF 1.3.2
3. Plone 1.0.5

Zope is running behind Apache using RewriteRule

Thanks

--
Mico Siahaan
mico at intermatik.co.id