[Zope] ExUserFolder - Login screen keeps appearing even in manager mode.

cheng saimun saimun at email.com
Sun Dec 28 23:15:45 EST 2003

Hi guys, I am using exuserfolder 0.20.tgz which is v. 10.10 in my Zope management control panel.

I have a fresh install of Zope and have not changed any Security settings. I created a folder /Toy at / Folder and a sub-folder /Toy/files. I added a index_html file in /Toy/files. Lastly I added a userFolder( acl_users ) at /Toy.

/
  Toy
    files
       index.html
    acl_users

The bizarre thing is whenever i clicked on Toy folder or beneath. I will be prompted a login screen ( docLogin ) and I can only login using my present manager account/password after the second attempt. After subsequent clicks @ /Toy and below result in the same process. I have tried loggin out and back on. The manager permssions in / folder are all checked except for TakeOwnership ( I did not touch any permssions as mentioned above). The persisent appearing of login screen should not happen. May I know whats the issue here?

Thanks