[Zope] Re: ZPT - conditional metal:define-slot

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 23:39:59 +0100

martin f krafft wrote:

>doesn't

>       tal:condition="secondary">
>

>>secondary content
>>

>work?

No. It gives an error..

The problem is that I don't really know how to test if a "metal" slot
has been "called" or not.

It is my: tal:condition="here/secondary | nothing", that doesn't do what
I would like it to.

It really should test false if:

hasn't been defined in the zpt using my macro. Or something to that effect.

The only solution that comes to mind right now, would be if I had two
different macros. One for two columns and one for three columns. But
that is unelegant and leaves the possibility that the 2 files come out
of sync. So I really would prefer just one macro.

regards Max M