[Zope] TAL / Z SQL Method

Arjan Huijzer huijzer72@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 06:20:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am having a problem with calling multiple Z SQL
Methods from within Page Templates. What I need to
accomplish is calling a Z SQL Method using a parameter
value from another Z SQL Method.

My code looks like:

  <ul tal:repeat="song
container/z_sql_methods/select_songs">
    <li content="song/song_title">Song Tile</li>
  </ul>

As you can see I have two Z SQL Methods, namely
"select_cd" and "select_songs". For every CD that is
in the database, the songs need to be retrieved. This
is done by using the second Z SQL Method that takes
one parameter, "cd_id". How can i pass this parameter
"cd_id" in the TAL statement?

I have looked through the available docs, but couldn't
find the solution. Can someone please help me or point
to a relevent piece of documentation?

Thanks in advance!!

Arjan Huijzer