[Zope] Way to access (filesystem-based) folder of images?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:57:54 -0800

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 03:42:49PM -0600, Fred Yankowski wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 01:16:30PM -0800, Chris Beaumont wrote:
> > I have a bunch of thumbnails that I would like to have access to in
> > Zope. These thumbnails need to be accessible and replaceable through the
> > filesystem.
>
> The LocalFS product might suffice.

Yes, I use it all the time for similar purposes.
It does have limitations in the ZMI: it *looks* like you can
assign arbitrary properties to objects in teh LocalFS instance, but
in fact these properties are discarded.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com