[Zope] Re: Newbie: Creating PDF Documents on the fly in Zope

Ashley Lloyd ashleylloyd@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:57:24 +0000

Thanks for the help.

I've tried that one before. It seemed to work fine until I actually tried to
view the PDF (ie add the /html2pdf extension). The page that appears is
blank (at least on my machine .. no source code at all - but no "Page Not
Found" error either). I looked at the manual, and only the version that you
pay for seems to have the functionality that we need. Since we want to try
it out before even thinking about paying for a product, that one isn't
really an option. Besides, from what I've been told it doesn't allow for
page breaks, etc in the way that we'd like.

Thank you once again for your help.

Kind regards
Ashley