[Zope] presenting partial page

Chris Beaven chris@d-designz.co.nz
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 12:05:59 +1300

When I've needed to do this, I normally do it through a javascript alert
when the form is submitted just telling the user they will have to wait
(put it in the onsubmit="" of the form tag)
Otherwise you could use javascript to pop up a new (small) window saying
"submitting data" or something (even a nice animated gif), and then
close it (with javascript once again) on the following page.