[Zope] Where is the current SOAP action in Zope?

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 23:30:42 -0500

> I've just discovered the new home for ZSI:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywebsvcs, so ZSI looks even more
> promising.
>
> I still wonder if ZSI is the library ZC is using in projects that
> require SOAP, and would like to hear from anyone else who is using Zope
> with SOAP.

We are actually not doing many things that require SOAP support. ZSI
is probably your best bet at this point. I have been trying to scare
up some interest in the web services for zope project (which has been
in cold-storage for a while now), with the idea of trying to do some
sprints (either Z2 or Z3) early this year. I got a few sparks of interest,
but I haven't heard anything new lately.

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com