[Zope] Trouble

Stefano Gualandi stegua@info.ucl.ac.be
Fri, 07 Feb 2003 09:10:32 +0100

AM wrote:
> There should be folder called Persistence in INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python.
> Also there should be related files in INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python/App and
> INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python/ZODB

This are the files I have:

INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python/Persistence/: __init__.py __init__.pyc

INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python/App/: ... PersistentExtra.py
PersistentExtra.pyc ...

INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python/ZOBD/: ... PersistentList.py PersistentList.pyc
PersitentMapping.py PersitentMapping.pyc cPersistence.c cPersistence.h
cPersistence.so ...

but there is not trace of a file or module Persistent.py!

Stefano