[Zope] Cannot get file listing via Zope FTP on Windows 2000 Server

Michael LaPera michael@lapera.com
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:21:26 -0500

Sascha,

Thank you....

Your information is VERY helpful and you are absolutely correct in your
assumptions.

I am behind a double Firewall (using NAT at the router and workstation)
and it makes sense that they would be using NAT to pass through the IP
address.  I will try out your suggestions.

Thank you again,
Michael