[Zope] Re: [ADMIN] Plea for sanity (was:Re: Re: full-text retrieval app)

martin f krafft madduck@madduck.net
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:20:15 +0100

--OgqxwSJOaUobr8KG

also sprach Ed Leafe <ed@leafe.com> [2003.02.07.1648 +0100]:
> 	And replacing the Reply-to makes perfect sense. I'm not subscribing=20
> 	to you, I'm subscribing to the list. When I post, I post to the list. I'=
m=20

Wrong: http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

Just get a proper mailer like mutt and configure it, and it can do
everything you need.

Is this thread really necessary? The list runs great as it is. If you
want it differently, do it on the client side.

Now please stop!

--=20
  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck
=20
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc
=20
sed -e '/^[when][coders]/!d' \
    -e '/^...[discover].$/d' \